We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website!
Welcome to our Journal’s newly improved website, upgraded with many enhancements and many new features. We are very excited to share a few of our favourites with you!
The Journal’s web page will adjust to any screen size, from your phone, to your tablet to your desktop computer.
Registration has been simplified, requiring only name, affiliation, and email address. This streamlined process will automatically register you as a Reader and an Author, with an option to register as a Reviewer. Register with the Journal here.
“For Authors”—it should be easy for our Authors!
A dedicated For Authors menu takes authors through the journey of submitting to the Journal, author guidelines, submission process and instructions, with a direct link to the submission page. Submission of your files is efficient and seamless!
New visitors to the site can easily create an account and add reviewing interests. This new menu section is complete with guidelines on how to review manuscripts.
Each editorial stage has a new internal discussion feature to help track communications for submission, review, copyediting and production. Communication is a critical part of the submission’s workflow, and we have it all covered!
Stay in the know with announcements on the website and with the Journal newsletter, The Dispatch. Register for the newsletter HERE!
Article Features Galore! The new site has many new features to enhance the readers experience as well as highlighting the important work of our authors. Opportunities for further dissemination now exist using social media tools and real-time analytics such as:
- Article level abstract page
- Recommend Articles by Author - provides a list of articles by the same author on the article abstract page
- New article view XML format for articles published July 2020 and later provide:
- Simpler and cleaner way to view an article
- Main body text of an article is separated from the references and tables/figures
- Content of each article is summarized so you can quickly access specific parts of the text, and see an outline of the article headings
- Details on how to cite an article in various formats
- "Downloads" chart on each abstract page provides real-time analytics of the number of downloads for each article
- Social media sharing tools are now available for each article to encourage further and immediate dissemination of the author’s research
We hope you enjoy the new site and find it as valuable as we have in providing a world class scholarly publication, dedicated to community safety, and the well-being of all.
Do you have any questions or feedback? We would love to hear from you!